Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wedding Dress and Accessories

Got my wedding dress from J. Crew. The Rebecca Style on sale plus free shipping. I need it to be altered a little bit, especially the hem...its about 6 inches to long. Its okay though my seamstress is fabuloussss she is going to hem the front and leave the back a little bit longer so i have a sweep train.
Brooch $2 from ebay. I'm going to wear the sash so the bow is in the back and wear this brooch in the front.
Headband from ebay. $5

I'm also wearing a petticoat under the dress so it keeps a little bit more volume. AND future hubby bought me Ralph Lauren pearl necklace, earrings, and bracelet for Christmas that will look unbelieveable with the dress. Nothing is definate yet. I don't even know how the ebay purchases will look with the dress, but for the price I don't care if I need to keep looking.

No comments: