Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the wedding blues

I am getting married just about 4 months. 4 months is not a lot of time in bride time. Well I found out this week that 1.) My makeup and hair stylist who I was supposed to be meeting with Feb 21st for a consultation with me and all my bridesmaids AND we were going to sign the contract tells me that she just signed another contract with a bride that has the same date as me. "So sorry can't do it anymore." were the words that came out of her mouth. I am like biatchhh! 2.) The chef who was going to cater the wedding was just laid off from the restaurant we hired. He was a client of my fiance's and was giving us a GREAT deal. So now I don't have a caterer....and we are 4 months away. Today I am in overdrive. I contacting every caterer in the area to see if they are available for the date. I don't know what else to do. This is going to throw us WAY over budget..and out budget was small to begin with...i just want to cry.

No comments: