Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I have a squirrel in my bedroom ceiling...

So my 7 a.m. wake up call consisted of tiny little pitter patter on my bedroom ceiling. I sprung up and looked at my fiance. I had no idea what it was at first....does my upstairs neighbor have some type of animal up there? Then I realized it was IN the ceiling. The little guy was running around in circles for about 2 hours then crawled up in a corner and started crying. So I finally called my land lord after hopeless time waiting, thinking the little thing would be able to get out on his own. My landlord gave me the number of an exterminator. The exterminator told me "Yeah sure I will be right over" Well after 4 hours of waiting I called my landlord again. This time my landlord said he will be over in 1/2 hour....They are going to set some live traps in my ceiling....I will update you after we catch it...

No comments: