Friday, October 17, 2008

Where I love to shop

These are the stores I spend the majority of my money...Now I do need to admit I am a bargain hunter. I believe you can have great clothes with a quality brand that doesn't break the bank. The majority of my shopping is done at an outlet mall near my home. They have j. crew, coach, burberry, banana republic, gap, william sonoma, and so many great name brands. When I walk into a store the very first thing I do is go straight to the sale rack. If I do find something I NEED to have that isn't on sale I will watch the item for a time being and more than likely it goes on sale.

1.) J. Crew: mostly th outlet stores. Every few months they have an extra 30% off there clearance. www.jcrew.com has a huge sale section.

2.) Lacoste: strictly outlet shopping. Polo shirts for $50-60. Orinally $72-98

3.) Ralph Lauren Polo: Outlet only. I find great deals here. Usually polos from $50. Polo t-shirts from $15

4.) Banana Republic: huge selection of clearance. Last week all denim was an extra 40% off

5.) LL Bean: I always wait until I get a coupon in the mail before I purchase.

6.) Northface: okay this is my splurge. I love their fleeces. I want a hooded fleece vest next.

7.) DSW: thousands of shoes at great prices

No comments: