Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm getting married in 8 months....yikes



I'm getting married in June. We don't have an exact day yet. We are getting married in my parent's back yard. So the only thing we have set up is the caterer. I'm doing as much as I can myself...


1.) Centerpieces: I bought mason jars at acmoore for $0.99. I then bought some preppy ribbon to tie around. In the mason jars I am cutting a half a lemon on the bottom with a single hydrangea in it. I am buying the hydrangeas wholesale online @ http://www.shop.weddinghydrangea.com/. *Shopping tip: acmoore and joanne fabrics have coupons for 40% off. You can get them in the Sunday paper or print them out online.



2.) Bouquets & Boutonnieres: Like I said before I am buying the hydrangeas at wholesale. I then bought simple supplies at acmoore such as wire and floral tape. I then bought some yellow polka dot ribbon to tie then up.


3.) Invitations: bought 100 @ joann fabrics. They are white with a pearl border. I added a sheer navy ribbon and a yellow pearl as accents. I'm printing them myself. Total cost: $100 for 100 invites.

No comments: